We may collect personal information including your name, address, email address, etc. for the purpose of recording the transaction when you engage in activities on our web site. When we use a payment processing merchant we ensure that the same strict privacy criteria are in place. We do not (knowingly) collect personal information from persons under the age of eighteen. We fully ensure your privacy and value your trust. We will never sell, rent, lease, or give your information to a third party unless required to do so by law. You may opt out of receiving emails from us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or by visiting our website at Poolleaks.com.au. By choosing to enter and submit the requested information when prompted, you are consenting to Poolleaks.com.au’s collection, use, and disclosure of such information for the purposes as outlined herein.
Any information that you post to a chat room, public bulletin or forum is available to all users of that site. Poolleaks.com.au cannot control, nor is it responsible for the use, disclosure, or dissemination of such information by any third parties.
Web Site Usage
We may automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information when you access our online services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors navigate our sites on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to the number and frequency of visitors, length of visits, etc.
How Information Is Used When Collected
We may use information collected in the following ways:
1. To process, validate and verify purchases.
2. To contact you to reconfirm or verify accuracy of information provided.
3. To register you as a customer.
4. To open and maintain a support account for you.
5. To send email notifications about new, existing, enhanced products or services.
6. To send information on special offers, or to obtain your feedback to help enhance existing features or provide added products and services.
7. To enable us to personalize content, advertising and promotions based on preferences, needs, suggestions, or recommendations.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain such safeguards to protect security of servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, provide customer service, or maintain your account with us.
Acceptance of Terms
~ oo00oo ~